28 December 2010

A new year, maybe some new shoes?



These brown Guccis might just need to be replaced. They are brown suede with silver snaffles, the best kind. The suede is scuffed on the front and the soles are thinning at the balls of the feet. Maybe the soles can be replaced, but I worry about the uppers. If I get a new pair, it might be a tad vulgar, walking around in brand new Guccis.




This time of year, a scarf is most important in the cold Boston weather. But instead of using one of my tartan scarves, I decided to purchase this wool plaid scarf from my local Jack Wills. It's wool and knitted in Scotland, a better option than the common, chavtastic Burberry scarf. In the UK, Burberry plaid is a sign of the "chav", or young working class teens and adults. Chavs are a mix between white trash and ghetto. Shirts, hats, scarves, quilted coats, and bags done in the Burberry check are all indicators of the chavs.

No comments:

Post a Comment